- how my mother works
- me: mom i got all A's
- me: mom i cleaned the whole house
- me: mom i don't do drugs and i'm not pregnant
- mom: is this your cup on the table?
- me: yes
- mom: you never do anything right i do for you all day long and you do nothing for me but stress me out you are so out of control you are grounded if you think you had no life before you just wait i cant believe you treat your own mother this way get out of my sight
- <p> That was my mom all right.</p>
With 6 Magikarps.
Trying for a Shiny Axew.
Pain in the ass.
I was once pulled over for driving on the carpool lane by myself, but the cop didn’t know I was receiving road-head from my girlfriend and he asked where she came from. I looked him in the eyes gave him somewhat of a signal and there was an awkward pause. He stepped back and said “Drive safely now.”
Do what you love.
Wear what you like.
Dress how you like.
Listen to what you like.
Live your life for yourself, no one else.
My little brother got into outer space and stuff so my step-mom bought him a place mat with all the planets on it. When I first saw it, I was upset, because it was newer and so Pluto wasn’t labeled. I was about to say something when I noticed something…
Pluto is there.
The artist remembered Pluto.
The artist drew Pluto crying.